An annual day of fun (and some debauchery) in Chesapeake City, Md.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Don't worry... we won't tell anyone :-)

You and I know this is all harmless, adult fun. But just to be on the safe side, I added a little warning pop up before you can come to this blog.

I know Chesapeake City's Canal Day is much more than beer, boobs and beads. But let's be honest, as fun as walking among the crafters and food vendors on the town's historic streets can be, the pictures from those strolls just aren't as good. I suspect most of you who come here understand the spirit behind it all and aren't offended.

But ... I want to give people searching for "day by the canal in chesapeake city" fair warning that this may not be exactly what they are looking for.

You never know. Sometimes great things are discovered quite by accident.

No comments: